Lesemester AS is entering into a Data Processor Agreement (DPA) with all its customers. Our DPA covers how we collect, process, store and protect data. In short and informal terms, these are the essential items in our DPA:
- Data is stored only inside the EU
- All employees get the appropriate training to handle the data and have access based on need to know
- The types of data (personal info, reading history) we store are listed in detail
- Customers can request all their data to be extracted and deleted at any point
- Customer data is anonymized at the end of their contract and all personal data is removed
- All sub-contractors are in the EU and are listed in the DPA
If you have any questions, please contact us through the link on our home page.